Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 40

Eight Balloons for my 8 year old!  (Really wish I hadn't cut her hand off in this picture.)

We finally got around to taking Avery's birthday pictures today!  We had so much fun and she is such a little model!  She is really starting to enjoy my photo shoots and I think she has as much fun helping me plan them as I do!  She is becoming quite my little sidekick.

And here is the knot dress I made for her.  I really love how it turned out and can't wait to make Lakelyn one!  You can find the pattern I used here.  pinkpoodlebows does a great job with their patterns and they are so easy to follow!!  I LOVE the step by step directions you get with your pattern.  For novices like me, I really need those!

2 comments:

  1. I like the pink balloons agains the light sky, your right the hand would have made it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the light hits the balloons in the sky -- it is a great shot! Also love the picture of your little girl, you can tell she loves being your little model :)

    ReplyDelete