Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57

"Baby Sick"

My youngest, Lakelyn, has to take a baby doll with her everywhere.  Seriously, we rarely leave our house without one.  Usually it's Bitty, Molly or Lucy, but today she attached herself to a different baby, which she told me later she was naming Avery. I am sure her big sister is so proud to have a baby doll named after her!  :)  Anyhow, Lakelyn had a yucky looking eye so my mom took her to the doctor and it turned out that she had pink eye.  Of course she took her baby into the office with her and once Dr. Ball was done checking Lakelyn out, she informed her that her baby was sick too.  A big thanks to our wonderful doctor who took the time to examine Lakelyn's baby doll as well.  Lake has talked about it for days!  She had told everyone that "Dr. Ballgame said my baby has pink eye." 

1 comment: